2021年江西专升本大学英语考试真题：How did the author know that most parental-excuse notes were written by students themselves?
题目：【单选题】How did the author know that most parental-excuse notes were written by students themselves?
A 、The excuse notes were written in dull words.
B 、The notes were more like stories than facts.
C 、He called their parents and found out the truth.
D 、The handwriting obviously looked like children's.
- 2021年安徽专升本大学英语考试真题：The underlined word “repressed” in Paragraph 3 is close to_______.
- 2021年安徽专升本大学英语考试真题：In the last paragraph, the writer implies that_______.
- 2021年安徽专升本大学英语考试真题：According to the passage, as a storm approaches, faraway objects look_______.
- 2021年安徽专升本大学英语考试真题：The topic of this passage could be _______.
- 2021年安徽专升本大学英语考试真题：When you receive____of the calls you should pay for your calls.
- 2021年安徽专升本大学英语考试真题： A phone card is actually a________ .
- 2021年安徽专升本大学英语考试真题：That the person who________the call pays for the call is a reverse charge call.
- 2021年安徽专升本大学英语考试真题：If you wish to call a phone both easily and inexpensively, you have to know the________and the phone number.
- 2021年安徽专升本大学英语考试真题：In many countries, the phone number for each region has a________.
- 2019年云南专升本大学英语考试真题：The passage mainly discusses_.
- 2021年安徽专升本大学英语考试真题：The writer wants to tell us that_______.
- 2021年安徽专升本大学英语考试真题：Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?