1. You are late. If you ________ a few minutes earlier, you ________ him.
A. come; would meet
B. had come; would have met
C. come; will meet
D. had come; would meet
2. By his side ________ .
A. stand his son
B. stood his son
C. his son stood
D. did his son stand
3. To plant the tree, we must dig ________ .
A. a three feet deep hole
B. three-foot-deep a hole
C. a hole three feet deep
D. a three-foot-deep hole
4. You’d better ________ a doctor when you are sick.
A. send for B. take up C. look up D. turn in
5. — Why did he let you repeat his instruction time and time again?
— ________ that I remember what was ________ after he went out.
A. To see to it; to be done
B. Making sure; to be done
C. To make sure; to do
D. Seeing to; done
6. The Smiths are praised ________ the way they bring up their children.
A. from B. by C. at D. for
7. It is the ability to do the job ________ matters not where you come from or what you are.
A. one B. that C. what D. it
8. Let’s go there by bus, ________ ?
A. will you B. shall we C. don’ t you D. will you
9. I enjoyed the movie very much. I wish I ________ the book from which it was made.
A. have read B. had read C. should have read D. are reading
10. ________ , with tears in her eyes.
A. Out she rushes
B. Out rushes she
C. Out does she rush
D. Rush does she out
11. ________ team wins on Saturday will go through to the national championships.?
A. No matter what B. No matter which C. Whatever D. Whichever
12. — Excuse me. Can you tell me ________ ?
— At about 8 o’clock, sir.
A. what time the plane will reach Beijing
B. what time will the plane arrive in Beijing
C. what time the plane will arrive Beijing
D. what time will the plane get to Beijing
13. When college students ________ future employment, they often think of status, income, and prestige.
A. demand B. assume C. apply D. anticipate
14. Seventy-five percent of the earth’s surface ________ with water.
A. is covered B. is covering C. were covered D. are covered
15. Listen! The phone ________ . Please go to answer it.
A. rings B. is ringing C. rang D. will ring
16. Tom took a taxi to the airport, only ________ his plane high up in the sky.
A. finding B. to find C. being found D. to have found
17. — Dad. I got hired as a bus drive.
— Congratulations! Make yourself ________ so that the company won’t want to lose you.
A. fashionable B. valuable C. changeable D. possible
18. It’s Sarah’s birthday tomorrow. Will you ________ me in buying a present for her?
A. remember B. attend C. share D. join
19.— Well done! ________ .
A. Keep it up B. Take it easy C. Catch it D. Hold it.
20. The manager wants to see changes in the company, and I am sure he will ________ .
A. in particular B. in turn C. in charge D. in time
以上便是关于2022年天津专升本英语真题模拟题（一）的详细介绍了，如果对天津地区统招专升本还 有什么不理解的欢迎与诚为径统招专升本网联系，我们的老师都会为大家解答!我们每天都会更新[标 签:频道]内容，欢迎收藏本站!