最近很多同学问2022年湖南专升本英语模拟习题 ！今天诚为径统招专升本网就来给大家详细介绍一 下，希望对大家能有所帮助！
1. In this factory,suggestions often have to wait for months before they are fully _____.
A.admitted B.acknowledged C.absorbed D.considered
2. The boy slipped out of the room and headed for the swimming pool without his parents' _____.
A. command B. conviction C. consent D. compromise
3. Our research has focused on a drug which is so _____ as to be able to change brain chemistry.
A. powerful B. influential C. monstrous D. vigorous
4. The lost car of the Lees was found _____ in the woods off the highway.
A. vanished B. abandoned C. scattered D. rejected
5. Henry's news report covering the conference was so _____ that nothing had been omitted.
A.understanding B.comprehensible C.comprehensive D.understandable
6. She was afraid that unless the train speeded up she would lose her _____ to Scotland.
A. ticket B. place C. seat D. connection
7. The ship was _____ in a storm off Jamaica.
A. drowned B. sunk C. wrecked D. submitted
8. No one has _____ been able to trace the author of the poem.
A. still B. yet C. already D. just
9. More than one-third of the Chinese in the United States live in California, _____ in San Francisco.
A. previously B. predominantly C practically D. permanently
10. The new secretary has written a remarkably _____ report only in a few pages but with all the details.
A. concise B. clear C. precise D. elaborate
11. The managing director took the _____ for the accident, although it was not really his fault.
A. guilt B. charge C. blame D. accusatio
12. The worker agreed to _____ the strike if the company would satisfy their demands.
A. call for B. call forth C. call off D. call up
13. I could just see a car in the distance, but I couldn't _____ what color it was.
A. look out B. make out C. get across D. take after
14. He has impressed his employers considerably and _____ he is soon to be promoted.
A. eventually B. yet C. finally D. accordingly
15. It was a great _____ for him to be pleasant to people he didn't like.
A. attempt B. trouble C. power D. effort
16. The firemen managed to _____ the fire in time.
A. extinguish B. prevent C. suppress D. ruin
17. What is most obvious in this book are all those details of daily living which make Mrs. Richard _____ common.
A. nothing but B. anything but C. above all D.rather than
18. The car was completely _____ and the driver seriously injured.
A. broken off B. taken off C. written off D. picked up
19. On this happy occasion, I'd like to say that we are _____ much obliged to you for your kind cooperation.
A. even so B. ever so C. as yet D. so far
20. His new appointment takes _____ from the beginning of next month.
A. place B. effect C. post D. office、
21. The policeman stopped him when he was driving home and _____ him of speeding.
A. charged B. accused C. blamed D. deprived
22. Mr. Smith gradually _____ a knowledge of the subject.
A. attained B. achieved C. required D. acquired
23. This is the _____ piano on which the composer created some of his greatest works.
A. actual B. genuine C. real D. original
24. My camera can be _____ to take pictures in cloudy or sunny conditions.
A. treated B. adopted C. adjusted D. remedied
25. According to the psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, wisdom comes from the _____ of maturity.
A. fulfillment B. achievement C. establishment D. accomplishment
26. The number of tickets _____ will be determined by the size of the stadium.
A. adaptable B. acceptable C. advisable D. available
27. Too many hotels have been built and this has _____ prices, making holidays cheaper.
A. cut short B. cut out C. cut off D. cut down
28. He is a very honest official and never _____ any gifts from the people who sought his help.
A. accepted B. received C. took up D. excepted
29. He was not _____ to the club because he wasn't a member.
A. allowed B. admitted C. permitted D. approved
30. Although he doesn't like that law, he will _____ with it.
A. confine B. conform C. comply D. contend
31. Motorists _____ of speeding may be banned from driving for a year.
A. convicted B. arrested C. charged D. judged
32. The reason why he adapted to the new situations quickly is that he has a _____ attitude.
A. changeable B. alternate C. movable D. flexible
33. Will all those _____ the proposal raise their hands?
A. in relation to B. in excess of C. in contrast to D. in favor of
34. An early typewriter produced letters quickly and neatly; the typist, _____ couldn't see his work on his machine.
A. however B. therefore C. yet D. although
35. We are interested in the weather because it _____ us so directly ------ what we wear, what we do, and even how we feel.
A. benefits B. guides C. affects D. effects
36. I can meet you at eight o'clock; _____ you can call for me.
A. incidentally B. actually C. alternatively D. accordingly
37. He has the _____ of an athlete: he really goes all out to win.
A. instants B. instances C. instincts D. intelligences
38. A university is an educational institution which _____ degrees and carries out research.
A. rewards B. awards C. grants D. presents