最近很多同学问2022年湖南专升本英语模拟习题 ！今天诚为径统招专升本网就来给大家详细介绍一 下，希望对大家能有所帮助！
101. Professor Smith and Professor Brown will _____ in giving the class lectures.
A. exchange B. alter C. shift D. alternate
102. Pack the cake in a strong box, or it might get _____ in the post.
A. splashed B. spilt C. crushed D. crashed
103. The thief _____ the papers all over the room while he was searching.
A. abandoned B. vanished C. scattered D. deserted
104. Today, housework has been made much easier by electrical _____.
A. facilities B. appliances C. instruments D. equipment
105. The _____ of the trees in the water was very clear.
A. mirror B. sight C. reflection D. shadow
106. One _____ needed when making a cake is flour; another is sugar.
A. container B. ingredient C. content D. equivalent
107. They have been waiting for many hours to see the singer, but the airplane must have been _____.
A. behind the times B. behind schedule C. ahead of time D. in no time
108. Neither of them thought highly of him and they both tried to _____ him in his work.
A. hamper B. support C. assist D. encourage
109. Her display of bad temper completely _____ the party.
A. harmed B. damaged C. spoilt D. hurt
110. We forgave his bad temper because we knew that his son's illness had put him under great _____.
A. emotion B. excitement C. crisis D. stress
111. The reference she made to her friend, the poet, was interesting but too_____ for anyone to appreciate.
A. drastic B. dull C. obscure D. distinct
112. He _____ his engagement just before the wedding.
A. broke out B. broke away from C. broke off D. broke up
113. When she heard from the hospital that her father had died, she _____ into tears.
A. burst B. went C. exploded D. fell
114. Your help is _____ for the success of the project.
A. indispensable B. indicative C. inevitable D. inherent
115. _____ the English examination I would have gone to the concert last Sunday.
A. In spite of B. But for C. Because of D. As for
116. It was difficult to guess what her _____ to the news would be.
A. impression B. comment C. reaction D. opinion
117. Our attitude toward our teachers should be _____, but not slavish or superstitious.
A. respectable B. respected C. respective D. respectful
118. We could see that he was trying to _____ his own responsibility for the delay, instead of accepting his fault.
A. run over B. smooth over C. pass off D. turn down
119. Glemp's heroic flight into space entitled him _____ a place in history.
A. for B. with C. to D. of
120. He's _____ drink and never does a stroke of work.
A. gone to B. taken to C. taken up D. gone for
121. "Who is responsible for sending out misinformation?"
"Most of the fault lies _____ the administration."
A. in B. to C. on D. with
122. People who live in a small village are bound to see a good _____ of each other.
A. sum B. quantity C. deal D. amount
123. Maria _____ missed the first train so as to travel on the same one as John.
A. deliberately B. intensively C. decisively D. objectively
124. They always kept on good _____ with their next-door neighbors for the children's sake.
A. friendship B. relations C. intentions D. terms
125. Do you think a wife should _____ her habits and tastes to those of her husband?
A. comply B. confirm C. consent D. conform
126. He was afraid that the branch might bend over and break, and he would be sent _____ to the ground.
A. crashing B. throwing C. rushing D. dropping
127. High interest rates _____ people from borrowing money.
A. discourage B. decrease C. disturb D. disgust
128. Despite their good service, most inns are less costly than hotels of _____ standards.
A. equivalent B. uniform C. alike D. likely
129. The two things are the same in outward form but different _____.
A. in addition B. in brief C. in common D. in essence
130. _____ it is a good thing I did not get the post I had applied for, though I must admit that I was disappointed at the time.
A. By the way B. In a way C. In the way D. In no way
131. _____ inviting guests and not treating them properly!
A. Strangely B. Fantastically C. Surprisingly D. Fancy
132. With sufficient scientific information a manned trip to Mars should be_____.
A. obtainable B. potential C. considerable D. feasible
133. The generation _____ makes it difficult for parents to understand their children's opinions.
A. division B. gap C. separation D. interval
134. If the boy had _____ the dog alone it wouldn't have bitten him.
A. set B. left C. had D. put
135. They were so far away that I couldn't _____ their faces clearly.
A. see through B. make up C. see off D. make out
136. Achieving a high degree of proficiency in English as a foreign language is not a mysterious _____ without scientific basis.
A. process B. practice C. procedure D. program
137. I must go now. _____, if you want that book I'll bring it next time.
A. Incidentally B. Accidentally C. Occasionally D. Subsequently
138. A completely new situation is likely to _____ when the school leaving age is raised to 16.
A. arouse B. rise C. arise D. abide
139. The illness from which Mary is suffering has now been _____ as hepatitis(肝炎).