最近很多同学问2022年湖南专升本英语模拟习题 ！今天诚为径统招专升本网就来给大家详细介绍一 下，希望对大家能有所帮助！
201. What makes the space shuttle _____ is that it takes off like a rocket
but lands like an airplane.
A. exceptional B. strange C. unique D. rare
202. People cannot but feel _____, for they simply cannot understand how he could have made such a stupid mistake.
A. puzzled B. delighted C. induced D. inspired
203. When a space shuttle has accomplished its _____, it can be ready for another trip in about two weeks.
A. venture B. mission C. commission D. responsibility
204. He's the kind of man who is fond of _____ compliments to other men's wives.
A. paying B. saying C. expressing D. showing
205. Radar enables the pilot of an airliner to take off, fly and land in _____.
A. danger B. comfort C. continuity D. safety
206. The map was drawn to the standard _____ of 1/100,000, so there was not much detail.
A. route B. line C. rate D. scale
207. Our Party has always devoted great attention to raising the living _____ of the working people.
A. cost B. situation C. level D. standard
208. It was _____ by the railway board that the cost of rail fares would be increased by ten percent.
A. noticed B. stated C. suggested D. noted
209. The chances of discovering life on Neptune are about a million _____.
A. at one B. for one C. to one D. against one
210. Everything he said then was _____ by what happened later.
A. identified B. signified C. noticed D. verified
211. The party, which had been greatly _____, was spoiled by the rude behavior of an uninvited guest.
A. looked forward to B. looked up to C. called forth D. called for
212. It was clear that the small grocer was _____ people he owed money to.
A. at the expense of B. at the risk of C. in the way of D. at the mercy of
213. I _____ her not to walk on the thin ice but she would not listen to me.
A. warned B. persuaded C. suggested D. noticed
214. When products made in factories _____, they are thrown away as garbage.
A. come to an end B. are put to use C. are used up D. wear out
215. She is making herself ill with _____ over her son's future.
A. trouble B. annoyance C. disgust D. worry
216. The microphone enabled them to keep in touch, in other words, it made it _____ for them to contact each other.
A. likely B. capable C. possible D. probable
217. They did not find _____ to prepare for the worst conditions they might meet.
A. worth their while B. it worthwhile C. it worth D. it worthy
218. In spite of the thunderstorm, the children slept _____ all night.
A. densely B. soundly C. loudly D. noisily
219. John _____ knowledge of radio just by staying around the radio station.
A. caught on B. worked up C. took up D. picked up
220. I support your decision, but I should also make it clear that I am not going to be _____ to it.
A. connected B. fastened C. bound D. stuck
221. Professor Jordon is well known for his _____ into the habits of the common housefly.
A. examination B. introduction C. research D. expression
222. The Prime Minister refused to comment on the rumor that he had planned to_____.
A. discharge B. dismiss C. resign D. resume
223. It was decided to _____ the search when there was no hope of finding the missing girl alive.
A. call off B. take up C. keep off D. ring up
224. He put in a special _____ for an extra day's holiday so that he could attend his daughter's wedding.
A. request B. demand C. inquiry D. proposal
225. She _____ the temptation to buy a coat she could not afford.
A.challenged B.obstructed C.contradicted D.resisted
226. Scientists have to work hard to keep _____ with modern discoveries and developments.
A. company B. track C. touch D. pace
227. He didn't _____ what I read because his mind was on something else.
A. hold on B. catch on C. take in D. get over
228. We made plans for a visit but _____ difficulties with the car prevented it.
A. consequent B. subordinate C. substantial D. subsequent
229. Arrogance and pride are similar in meaning, but there is _____ difference between them.
A. a submerged B. an indecisive C. an indistinct D. a subtle
230. This watch is _____ to all the other watches on the market.
A. superior B. advantageous C. super D. beneficial
231. The government has lost a great deal of _____ because of the large increase in food pries.
A. strength B. support C. agreement D. vote
232. The branches could hardly _____ the weight of the fruit.
A. retain B. maintain C. sustain D. remain
233. He thought this was the first pair of shoes that had fitted him _____.
A. perfectly B. justly C. fairly D. rightly
234. I feel sure that _____ qualification, ability and experience, you are abundantly suited to the position we have in mind.
A. in case of B. in terms of C. in the opinion of D. in the course of
235. So far as he could, John had always tried to _____ the example he saw in Lincoln.
A. live up to B. set forth C. call for D. cut out
236. It would be _____ a risk to let the child go to school by himself.
A. following B. passing C. running D. carrying
237. Children who are over-protected by their parents may become _____.
A. hurt B. spoiled C. damaged D. harmed