最近很多同学问2022年湖南专升本英语模拟习题 ！今天诚为径统招专升本网就来给大家详细介绍一 下，希望对大家能有所帮助！
301. The writer was always looking for suitable _____ to use in his next story.
A. contents B. articles C. notions D. ideas
302. He gave me some very _____ advice on buying a house.
A. precious B. worthy C. precise D. valuable
303. You will get to the church more quickly if you take this _____ across the fields.
A. track B. passage C. method D. journey
304. A landing on Mars is within the _____ of current physical theory.
A. scheme B. scope C. scrap D. scale
305. He was _____ by a bee when he was collecting the honey.
A. scratched B. pricked C. stung D. bitten
306. Don't go too far into the sea, children, or the waves will _____ you off your feet.
A. flow B. cut C. press D. sweep
307. The store had no more red shoes _____, so Mary chose brown ones instead.
A. in demand B. in store C. in need D. in stock
308. Bill is not a fast runner and he doesn't have a chance of winning the marathon, but he will _____ the race even if he finishes last.
A. keep on B. keep to C. stick out D. stick to
309. Can you _____ me _____ two hundred copies of this article by tomorrow.
A. give .. out B. send .. in C. write .. off D. run .. off
310. The current political _____ of our country is favorable for foreign investments.
A. climate B. weather C. state D. occasion
311. It was with great delight that I read in your February _____ the letter to the Editor written by Prof. Johnson.
A. issue B. printing C. magazine D. copy
312. What I'm telling you is strictly _____. Do not let anyone know of it.
A. secretive B. special C. individual D.confidential
313. The author had qualified as a doctor but later gave up the _____ of medicine for full-time writing.
A. prescription B. procedure C. treatment D. practice
314. Julie is one of those women who always _____ the latest fashions.
A. put up with B. come up with C. get on with D. keep up with
315. Having made his first film earlier this year, he is _____ starting in a new one.
A. currently B. actually C. recently D. lately
316. My house is very _____ for getting to work as it is only a few minutes from the station.
A. comfortable B. suitable C. convenient D. available
317. When college students _____ future employment, they often think of status, income, and prestige.
A. demand B. assume C. apply D. anticipate
318. Alice _____ her father that both she and her husband would be happy if he would live with them.
A.convinced B.reinforced C.pledged D.required
319. Neither of them thought highly of him and they both tried to _____ him in his work.
A.hamper B.support C.depress D.prevent
320. She chose cushions of a color which would _____ her carpet.
A. equal B. agree C. help D. match
321. We finally managed to _____ the committee's approval of our plans.
A. secure B. arouse C. acquire D. exert
322. I have such a bad cold that I have lost all _____ of smell.
A. degree B. sense C. strength D. scent
323. She is so _____ that she cried for days when her pet rabbit died.
A. sensitive B. sensible C. imaginative D.impressive
324. The lorry driver was badly _____ when his lorry crashed into a wall.
A. damaged B. hit C. hurt D. harmed
325. I caught a _____ of the car before it disappeared around the bend.
A. glance B. glimpse C. glare D. gleam
326. The car salesman took the customer for a driver in the new model in order to _____ its improved features.
A. advocate B.demonstrate C.exhibit D. reveal
327. The rainbow _____ as the sun came fully out from behind the clouds.
A. dissolved B. removed C. resigned D. disappeared
328. All too _____ it was time to go back to school after the glorious summer holidays.
A. often B. fast C. soon D. late
329. Deserts, dry areas with _____ no vegetation, cover more than one-third of the Earth's land surface.
A. surprisingly B. eventually C. permanently D. virtually
330. After dinner the minister made a short _____ to the guests.
A. delivery B.pronunciation C.conversation D. speech
331. When there's doubt the examiner's decision is _____.
A. right B. final C. definite D. fixed
332. Busy and successful as he was, the novelist was willing to _____ any promising young man and give him all the help he could.
A. take up B. pick up C. make up D. look up
333. He did not find a job yet because he had no _____ to men who could help him.
A. approach B. application C. access D. approval
334. The old man got into the _____ of storing money under the bed.
A. tradition B. habit C. use D. custom
335. The beauty of the place is more than I can describe. I am sure whoever sees it will _____ its charm.
A. appeal to B. stick to C. keep to D. yield to
336. Children are likely to get _____ if no one cares about their upbringing.
A. out of hand B. out of order C. out of place D. out of work
337. When the Greeks had _____ the Persians, a soldier ran from Marathon to Athens.
A. won B. bitten C. beaten D. hit
338. There was a large box behind the door and Peter couldn't _____ falling over it in the darkness.
A. help B. resist C. avoid D. prevent
339.Maria is a _____ person and never makes any unreasonable demands.